As I woke up this morning, I was flooded with several April Fools’ jokes I should pull on Nicole. But then I thought about how much I enjoy marriage (and life), so I quickly moved on to other things. However, this got me thinking today of what April Fools’ pranks I would never even attempt to pull on Nicole. I decided to share them with you and encourage your feedback as well as hear of your own pranks that I can add to my “Never To Do” list.
1) Have someone from work call Nicole and tell her I was helping hang some decoration from the balcony for our Good Friday service, fell from the balcony into the lower seating, and I am now on my way to the hospital…conscious.
2) Turn on a fog machine in the kitchen and let it run for about 10 minutes. Then go into our bedroom yelling to Nicole that there’s a fire that has started in the kitchen.
3) I recently found out I have a child.
4) Fake Toby’s death…enough said.
5) Fake my own death (which would be closely followed with my real death).
6) Have my dad call Nicole and ask for her help on how to break the news to me that I was adopted as a child.
7) I’m pregnant!
That’s about all for now. Let me know your thoughts and additions. Happy April Fools!