2011 has started off really well. Jay and I talked about some of our 2011 goals, and we agreed that a workout plan
would be good is definitely necessary for this new year. We renewed our 24 hour fitness membership and have been working out regularly!
Here’s our 2011 schedule:
* Mondays and Fridays are 5 a.m. weights/treadmill (that’s right, 5 AM)
* Tuesdays and Thursdays are 5:30 p.m. classes (24 LIFT and BodyBump).
* Wednesdays are off because we’ll be at the church from 8:15 a.m. until about 8:45 p.m. each Wednesday. We usually have gym time at the end of youth events anyway, so there’s some exercise there.
* Saturday is DYOW (Do Your Own Workout). We’ll either go do a class at 24, play basketball, swim, etc…
* Sunday is off as well because 1) It’s the Lord’s day 🙂 and 2) we need a little rest before Monday’s 5 a.m. workout.
So there it is friends! (I know you didn’t ask…)
I’m also going to try a small change in the way I talk with people in 2011. When people ask me, “How are you?,” I’m going to say, “The Lord is teaching me…” and then fill that in with patience, honesty, to be quiet (answer some people’s prayers there)–whatever He’s teaching me. These people can be church members, people at work, random people in stores…whoever, whenever.
If you ask me how I am, and I respond with some broad, I’m-so-sorry-I’m-socially-awkward-answer, call me out (nicely).
Ok, off to watch I Shouldn’t be Alive.
Don’t judge me…